I am very lucky to be in a creatively fulfilling field, but in order to provide for myself and to be able to continue modeling full-time there also has to be a business side to my work. I realize that this information may be off-putting to some, but it is important to clarify these points beforehand in order for everything to go smoothly and to avoid misunderstandings.
My passion and interest is in creating artistic imagery. Please use my portfolio as a guide to my comfort levels.
I am not available to shoot what I consider to be objectifying content. Of course what feels objectifying to one model may be empowering to another, but to me includes playboy (glamour), sports illustrated (sexy swimwear), penthouse, or hustler style images. I am also not comfortable shooting content that could be described as “flirty”, anything with visible labia and/or vulva, pin-up style images, or fetish. I will not create images that I deem to be tacky, cheesy, or silly. I will not fake smiles, shocked faces etc. when I am nude or scantily clad.
I generally do not shoot video, but I might make exceptions depending on the project. This must be discussed at the time of booking.
If you require further clarification of my boundaries, please feel free to ask.
My rates for photoshoots with one photographer in The United States are $125/h, $450/4hs or $800/8hs with a 2 hour minimum. For each additional photographer I charge an extra flat fee of $50.
I do request a 30% deposit to secure a booking; it can be purchased here using any major credit card. The remaining 70% balance is due before I leave at the end of the shoot. I accept cash, or you can pay online here.
Please understand that modeling is my full-time job and sole source of income. It is often impossible to rebook shoots on short notice, and when traveling I have a slew of nonrefundable overhead expenses (flights, hotels, rental car, etc.). For this reason, I have a cancellation policy for all bookings outside of the San Francisco Bay Area.
If you cancel within 7 days I require 50% of the agreed upon fee. Within 72 hours, I require 100%.
Deposits are non-refundable, except in the extremely unlikely event that I have to cancel (I have only cancelled one shoot in the last three years). In that case I will reimburse you for any out of pocket expenses you have incurred, including returning your deposit.
The clock must start at the agreed upon time, and end after the agreed upon number of hours (i.e. if we scheduled a 2 hour shoot starting at 10am, we must be wrapped by 12pm).
If you choose to end our shoot early, my fee will not be prorated
If we are planning to shoot outside, I highly recommend having a backup indoor location. If shooting nude, temperatures must be warmer than 60°F/15°C. If it is any cooler than that and you still wish to shoot outdoors I will be wearing weather appropriate attire. Cancellations due to weather will incur a fee (please see my cancellation policy, outlined above)
All nude shoots must have a reasonable expectation of privacy (no outdoor urban locations, for example)
Please inform me at the time of booking if you:
Require me to get my hair wet. I need to ensure you are either my last shoot of the day, or that there is enough time between shoots to restyle my hair
Want me to be covered in any substance such as baby oil, flour, mud, paint, honey etc. There must be facilities available to clean up, and sufficient time to do so must be allotted (within my billable hours).
Want me to pose with another model. I am very selective in this regard so my answer will not always be yes.
If after we shoot you choose to alter the size or shape of my facial features using editing software (enlarging my eyes or lips, thinning my nose, etc. - I am not referring to standard retouching such as blemish removal), I kindly request that you not credit me in the final images. It is important to me that photos associated with my name accurately represent my likeness.
If you would like to set up a shoot, you can use the "contact me" page on this site. Thank you!